verse of the day

Monday, June 17, 2013

camping and very important visitors

Time is moving fast and I like it. June has been a busy and good month so far. My father came for a surprise visit and stayed for a week. It was good to reconnect and have him with the kids. While he was here my brother came to visit too and we had good and yet difficult time together while the main topic was forgiveness. About forgiving each other, forgiving yourself but mainly about God's forgiveness. It is great to see how we can relate to each other through our common faith in Christ. Despite the differences and all disappointments of past times  he is our foundation. Seemed like the best communication we all had was while we were praying together. God is good!



Lilli loves uncle Daniel

this picture probably describes my father better than any other would
I have just returned from a camping trip with some of the other wife's their kids and my friend Susi and we had a great time even though I still feel all my bones and realize I am not 20 anymore.
The kids excitement made it worth! So thankful for my friends! I am blessed.
all in purple

shhhh!

he said he is from the water police and felt pretty important (=





Now it seems like summer has finally arrived here in Germany I take advantage of living so close to the Mosel River or just enjoy my backyard. Life is good.







they love each other




you can see in the last pic why my glasses are crooket

our pretty girl

she took my glasses and put them on herself. and then felt like dancing. "this girl is on fire"

4 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! So nice your dad and brother could visit and that you had some "bonding" time =) Give a hug to Liam and Lilli from us =) (and to you too! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! Glad to see you all are doing well. Kids are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Absolutely :) God bless you! Love, Daniel

      Delete